Studio 3 Woodburning Cassette
Stovax Studio 3 woodburning Cassette are available in four sizes, each with a wide variety of frame options. From glass and steel to profil and bauhaus, there will be a frame to suit your own personal taste and style. Alternatively the Studio can be fitted with an Edge kit for a more minimalist appearance.
Visit our Studio Wood Burning Fires page for further information.
Similar to the existing Stovax Studio 3 Woodburning Cassette Steel inset wood burning fire, the Ecodesign Studio Steel XS has slimmer proportions and offers a very different… Full details
The Ecodesign Stovax Studio Edge inset fire is for those who require minimalist modern perfection. This contemporary wood burning fire has a seamless no-frame… Full details
As a continuation from the Stovax Studio Edge, the Ecodesign Edge + inset wood burning fire provides a similarly frameless ‘hole in the wall’… Full details
Studio Design Features
- TCL (Technical Combustion Lining) High density thermal liner system
- Heated air jets from cleanburn ports burn hydrocarbons in smoke
- Airwash air flow
- Primary control
- Removable handle (Studio 500, 1, 2 & 3) and door opening catch (Studio 500, 1 & 2)
- Convected and radiant heat
- Convected heat ducting system outlet
- Easy fit flue connection
- Removable baffles
- External air facility
- Optional fan kit (Studio 2 & 3 inset only)
- Optional 10˚ flue outlet (insets only – not illustrated)
- Optional Smoke Control Kit (Studio 500†, 1 & 2 only – not illustrated)
* Illustration shows inset fire with frame.
Similar to the existing Stovax Studio Steel inset wood burning fire, the Ecodesign Studio Steel XS has slimmer proportions and offers a very different look, complementing the Studio’s distinctive wide screen flame picture.
This Ecodesign Plus wood burning fire is finished in Metallic Black to really create the wow-factor.
Visit our Studio Inset Wood Burning Fires page for further information.