DEFRA Approved with
|Heat Output||5 kW|
|Delivery Times||10 – 14 Days|
|Heat Output Range||5 kW|
|Material||Steel & Cast Iron|
|Flue Outlet||Top or Rear Exit|
- 5mm Heavy Duty Steel Body.
- Cast iron airtight door with primary air control slider.
- Cast iron fireback incorporating heat exchanger for a Clean burn system.
- Heated air jets from Clean burn ports burn Hydro carbons in smoke.
- Air wash Control slider to maintain a cleaner glass window, this includes a boost setting for the Stockton range.
- Fire Brick Linings.
- Adjustable Secondary air for Stockton Stoves, giving greater control when burning different fuel types.
- The solid plate log guard on wood burning models prevents ash spillage.
With six sizes and some models having a choice of single or double doors, there is a Stovax Stockton 5 multifuel stove to suit almost any home whether traditional or modern, large or small, in country or town, burning wood or solid fuel.
The Stovax Stockton 5 Multifuel Stove Ecodesign Plus stove offers you a mid-sized stove that is larger than the Stockton 3 or Stockton 4, and is available as either a wood burning stove or as a multi-fuel model with external riddling. The additional width allows you to load up to 13″ (330mm) in length.