KEY FEATURES RIVA2 50 CASSETTE STOVE
|DEFRA Approved with
|Heat Output||7 kW|
|Fuel Type||wood burning|
|Delivery Times||10 – 14 Days|
|Clean Burn System||Yes|
- Clean Burn System to create a cleaner burn and higher efficiency (with Opti-Burn Setting)
- Convected and Radiant Heat
- Heated air jets from Clean burn ports burn Hydro carbons in smoke
- Single combustion control lever
- Unique stainless steel baffle
- Easy fit flue connection through cassette
- Choice of frame sizes
- Air Wash System to maintain a Clearer door
Giving a wonderful view of the radiant, dancing flames, the Riva2 50 Cassette stove is an impressively efficient new edition to the Riva2 50 family. With clean, contemporary lines designed to fit into a 22″ high and wide fireplace opening, the Riva2 50 Cassette stove can be installed with relative ease on to a hearth with a 3 sided frame, or with a 4 sided frame to create a ‘hole in the wall’ look.
Furthermore, the option of a fan-assisted convection circulation kit provides for quicker heat delivery into the room when first lit.
With a high-quality steel exterior, cast iron grate and log guard, and geometric handle design, the Riva2 inset fire range offers both designer flair and high efficiency heat in four different sizes, to suit a range of installations. For a truly mesmerising centrepiece, all Riva2 fires can be selected with one of two decorative frames; the minimalist Profil XS or the slightly wider Profil frame. Both frames are available in either three-sided or four-sided versions, allowing you to hearth mount your Riva2, or elevate the fire’s position for a modern ‘hole-in-the-wall’ look.