KEY FEATURES RIVA2 40 CASSETTE STOVE
DEFRA Approved with
|Heat Output||5 kW|
|Delivery Times||10 – 14 Days|
|Clean Burn System||Yes|
- Clean Burn System to create a cleaner burn and higher efficiency (with Opti-Burn Setting)
- Convected and Radiant Heat
- Heated air jets from Clean burn ports burn Hydro carbons in smoke
- Single combustion control lever
- Unique stainless steel baffle
- Easy fit flue connection through cassette
- Choice from many different frame colours
- Air Wash System to maintain a Clearer door
Stovax’s smallest model in the Riva2 40 cassette stove Inset fire range has been specially designed to fit into a standard 22” (560mm) high x 16” (405mm) wide British fireplace opening with the chairbrick removed. So you can now update the look of your living room with minimal construction work, and possibly without even the need to remove the existing hearth and mantel. Alternatively, the Riva2 40 cassette stove multi-fuel inset can be installed as a ‘hole in the wall’ fire.
In addition to providing excellent contemporary style, installing a Riva2 40 significantly increases the level of heat in your room when compared to a conventional open fire. Combustion efficiency is up to four times greater, giving you more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
The Riva2™ 40 is also approved for the burning of wood in Smoke Control Areas*, so this compact and contemporary inset can add style to your home, wherever your location!