|Heat Output||1.5 kW|
- Above All The Fine castings and beautiful, Gothic tracery door
- Heating efficiency 99.80%
- The remote control allows selection of the flame or glow and fire-heat
- An electric version of the popular Wood burning Huntingdon Stoves
- 14 different fuel bed options
- Above All No Chimney required
- Gazco unique Chroma light LED technology
The fine castings of the Huntingdon 40 Electric stove range are brought alive with Gazco’s Chroma light technology, which gives you three flame and 13 fuel bed lighting colours. These advanced LED systems create a highly realistic visual, particularly when paired with the included log and pebble fuel effects. Above all to reduce energy consumption, Huntingdon 40 Electric stove stoves feature a series of innovative energy saving features which can operated with the
Above all this elegant electric stove range is offered in a number of finishes to complement your home. For even more styling options, each size is also offered in either clear door or tracery door versions.
To receive your Extended Warranty your Gazco Electric Stove or Fireplace must have been purchased from an authorised stockist within our Expert Retailer Network and your warranty registered with Gazco within one month of the later of the purchase date or installation date. The commencement date for the warranty period is the date of purchase.
During the registration process, the details of the Expert Retailer from whom you purchased your product will be required for your Extended Warranty to be activated.