New Generation Gazco eReflex electric fire
EREFLEX ELECTRIC FIRES VIDEO
|Heat Output||Up to 2kW ambient heating|
|Programmable Thermostatic Eco Remote control|
|App control on iOS and Android devices*|
|Chromalight® LED System|
|Three different flame options||Amber, Amber with Blue Accent, and Blue|
|Choice of fuel effects||Oak Log-effect or Crystal Ice Effect|
|Optional Mood Lighting System|
|Flame and fuel effect lighting can be enjoyed without heat|
|Can be easily configured as a three-sided, two-sided, or single-sided fire|
|Pulsing glowing embers for realism|
|Up to 2kW programmable heating|
|Eight fuel bed lighting colours, plus cycling spectrum mode|
|Ecodesign Energy Saving Features|
*Find the MUS Flame app on the App Store or Google Play
NEW GENERATION EREFLEX ELECTRIC FIRES
Fireside comfort come rain or shine – the New Generation Gazco eReflex electric fire range effortlessly combines beauty with convenient electric heat, putting the artistry of fire right at your fingertips. But the eReflex 135RW doesn’t just deliver mesmerising effects and a fireside glow. Designed with the very latest Chromalight® LED technologies, a choice of stunning fuel beds, plus app control, these innovative media wall electric fires let you choose the perfect ambience to suit your mood, with only your imagination to hold you back.
Visit our New Generation eReflex Electric fire information page to find out more.
How to download the app
- Depending on whether you have an Apple or Android device, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and locate the app by searching for MUS FLAME.
- Download and open the app on your smart device.
- Once downloaded, you will need to sign in and register for an account by entering your email address. You will then receive a verification code by email.
- Enter the verification code and select “Add device”. Then choose option A on the following screen.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network and password and click Next. You have now downloaded the app and are ready to pair the app with your eReflex Electic fire. For more detailed instructions, please see the instruction manual that comes with your fire.